- +919822407189 / +919372630843
Sample Quiz for Practice
Which of the following is not an example of poor quality?
- Product is delivered late
- Product is delivered with poor instructions or directions for use
- Product breakdowns unexpectedly
- IPrice of the product is higher than any other similar product
What is the objective of quality control?
- To ensure each finished product meets the standard set by the business for a quality produc
- To reduce the need for investment in R & D
- To compare the product of the business against competitors
- To replace products returned by unhappy customers
The process by which new product are developed which meets customer needs & wants, and where existing products are improved following customer feedback, is known as:-
- Research & Development
- Marketing Planning
- Total Quality Management
One of the advantages of tem work is:-
- It breaks down barriers between internal customers and suppliers
- It results in promotion
- It results in salary increment
- None of the given options
What is Quality?
- Meeting and exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Adding extras to make the customer happy
- The degree to which the project meets requirements
- Conformance to management’s objectives
Which of the following is TRUE for higher costs of quality?
- Doing the wrong thing in the wrong way
- Doing the wrong thing in the right way
- Doing the right thing in the wrong way
- Doing the right thing in the right way
The means for staff to perform their tasks right the first time is a benefit of implementing the quality management system.
- True OR False
What is quality for any organization?
What is the traditional view of quality?
- Quality is measured by establishing an acceptable level of conformance
- Quality is measured by establishing an acceptable level of employee satisfaction
- Quality is measured by establishing an acceptable level of nonconformance
- Quality is measured by establishing an acceptable level of both conformance & nonconformance.
Which of the following is required to ensure quality?
- Absence of wastage
- Absence of defects
- Absence of variations
- Absence of specifications
Brainstorming refers to which of the following?
- Mess finding
- Fact finding
- Problem finding
- Idea finding
ISO 9000 Certification:-
- Aims to promote top management’s commitment to TQM
- Certifies products and their manufacturing processes
- Does not apply to service industries
- Is seen as a customer requirement
__________________ is the judge of quality
- None of these options.
Deming cycle was developed to link the production of a product with consumer needs.
- True OR False
What is the only tool of the seven tools that is not based on statistics?
- Pareto Chart
- Fishbone diagram
- Scatter diagram
Which of the following statements is not true about Total Quality Management (TQM)?
- TQM is focused on improving product & customer service quality
- TQM is expensive to initiate
- TQM requires top management support
- TQM requires ISO 9000 certification
Which of the following may be a dimension of Quality?