Design of experiment is a standard process to find out an interconnection between the elements affecting the process to the output of that process. As if you can say it is nothing but cause and effect reactions. With this data we can raise the output with respect to inputs.
To understand DOE, one should know some analytical tools and experimentation concepts. DOE can be understood from many software programs, but learners should know the basic DOE concepts.
Who Should Attend?
For all Middle/Senior management employees from Mfg/Operation, Sales & Service, HRD, Finance department, & other department employees of an Organization.
In house training program can be organized for a group of 15 to 20 nos of participants your work place(per batch).
Course Duration: 2 day
- Concept of factors, responses & levels
- Problem solving with functional experiments
- Analysis of data
- Effect plots & their interpretation
- Introduction to analysis of variance
- Application of DOE for Quality, cost & business process improvement
- Full factorial, partial factorial
- Surface Response modeling
- Optimization of settings
- Identifying key inputs variables
- Goal based design, experiment design
Take Away of the Program
- Use & awareness of Minitab software for DOE
- Statistically oriented methodology of problem solving & process improvement
- Improves Quality & Cost