Now a days we believe mostly on proven and accurate data. At an industrial level, this data is acquired in a large amount on the basis of measurement and inspection. This data should be accurate in order to make the right decisions .if the information is incorrect, then wrong decisions will be made. Which finally results into loss .A proper plan and execution of MSA results in profit which enables to take correct decisions.
MSA is a preliminary mathematical method to find out the difference within a measurement process. This difference can directly affect the overall process variability. MSA is used to validate the system’s efficiency, stability and precision.
Who Should Attend?
For all Middle/Senior management employees from Mfg/Operation, Sales & Service, HRD, Finance department, & other department employees of an Organization.
In house training program can be organized for a group of 15 to 20 nos of participants your work place(per batch).
Course Duration : 1 day
- Introduction to MSA
- Types of variation, Bias
- Repeatability, Reproducibility
- Linearity, Stability,
- R & R studies – variable/attribute data
- MSA study with practical examples
Take Away of the Program
- Knowledge & skills to conduct MSA for PPAP as well as routine analysis
- Knowledge of conducting bias, stability & linearity as well as R R studies for variable & attribute data.