About Us and Our Six Sigma Experts
SIX SIGMA EXPERTS
Program Facilitator/Trainer’s Profile
Faculty is Qualified as B.E. (E&TC) , MBA. He is running a training organization in field of Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, DOE, MINITAB, etc.
Some of the organizations that he had privilege to serve as a consultant are Adico forge, Preciforge Ltd, Kirloskar brothers Ltd, Enertech UPS Pvt. Ltd & Phoenix Water Systems. Provided training and mentoring to employees of different industries like Lear Automation, TATA Auto components, Fiat India, Thermax Ltd, Mahindra Vehicles, Premier Auto Mobiles ltd, Mather & Platt Ltd, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd, Kimberly-Clark Hygiene Products Private ltd, Aquapharm India Pvt. Ltd, India Robotics Automation Pvt. Ltd, Cognizant Technologies, SunGard etc.
He has wealth of experience in field of APQP / TRIZ / Six Sigma / Internal Audit / TQM required by working professionals in industry.
He has completed his Engineering in Electronics & Management from Pune University.
He has completed the Six Sigma Black Belt Course as per ASQ norms.
He has been running his own factory for last 25 years profitably with 55 people in field of Electronics, Energy, and Embedded software.
He has also completed courses in ISO 9000, 14000, 18000, 27000.
He has a holistic approach to solve problems & ensures all training program conducted by IFQ focus towards effectiveness desired by management.
All Participants at the end of the course complete a project report demonstrating application of learning & benefits to organization.
With this training process he is a good mentor for working professionals at all levels.
The training contents, live examples, case studies change work ethics, morale of employees & ensure a strong desire of learning.
Mechanical Engineer having background of implementing TPM, 5S/Kaizen & Corporate culture in the organization.
Main activities followed by him are:-
To Train and Drive shop floor team to implement 5’S And TPM culture across the organization.
- To work with shop floor team for TPM pillar wise activities implementation.
- TPM assignment based on JIPM guidelines.
- To facilitate organizations to grow profitably through maximize the value of capital Investments.
- To work with organizations to achieve higher lifecycle returns for capital investment, in less time and with great predictability, by taking a holistic approach to Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) improvement covering the end-to-end production processes through….
- Aligning goals and metrics to foster a culture of team work between maintenance and production teams.
- Utilizing visual TPM boards to provide critical indicators impacting performance.
- Enabling all shop floor team members on the TPM principals and applications for shop floor reliability excellence.
- Identifying the major equipment losses which offer the highest value potential.
- Working with production and maintenance team on elimination of the major equipment losses.