About Us and Our Six Sigma Experts
SIX SIGMA EXPERTS
Program Facilitator/Trainer’s Profile
Faculty is Qualified as B.E. (E&TC) , MBA. He is running a training organization in field of Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, DOE, MINITAB, etc.
Some of the organizations that he had privilege to serve as a consultant are Adico forge, Preciforge Ltd, Kirloskar brothers Ltd, Enertech UPS Pvt. Ltd & Phoenix Water Systems. Provided training and mentoring to employees of different industries like Lear Automation, TATA Auto components, Fiat India, Thermax Ltd, Mahindra Vehicles, Premier Auto Mobiles ltd, Mather & Platt Ltd, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd, Kimberly-Clark Hygiene Products Private ltd, Aquapharm India Pvt. Ltd, India Robotics Automation Pvt. Ltd, Cognizant Technologies, SunGard etc.
He has wealth of experience in field of APQP / TRIZ / Six Sigma / Internal Audit / TQM required by working professionals in industry.
He has completed his Engineering in Electronics & Management from Pune University.
He has completed the Six Sigma Black Belt Course as per ASQ norms.
He has been running his own factory for last 25 years profitably with 55 people in field of Electronics, Energy, and Embedded software.
He has also completed courses in ISO 9000, 14000, 18000, 27000.
He has a holistic approach to solve problems & ensures all training program conducted by IFQ focus towards effectiveness desired by management.
All Participants at the end of the course complete a project report demonstrating application of learning & benefits to organization.
With this training process he is a good mentor for working professionals at all levels.
The training contents, live examples, case studies change work ethics, morale of employees & ensure a strong desire of learning.
Mechanical Engineer having background of implementing TPM, 5S/Kaizen & Corporate culture in the organization.
Main activities followed by him are:-
To Train and Drive shop floor team to implement 5’S And TPM culture across the organization.
- To work with shop floor team for TPM pillar wise activities implementation.
- TPM assignment based on JIPM guidelines.
- To facilitate organizations to grow profitably through maximize the value of capital Investments.
- To work with organizations to achieve higher lifecycle returns for capital investment, in less time and with great predictability, by taking a holistic approach to Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) improvement covering the end-to-end production processes through….
- Aligning goals and metrics to foster a culture of team work between maintenance and production teams.
- Utilizing visual TPM boards to provide critical indicators impacting performance.
- Enabling all shop floor team members on the TPM principals and applications for shop floor reliability excellence.
- Identifying the major equipment losses which offer the highest value potential.
- Working with production and maintenance team on elimination of the major equipment losses.
Freelance Software Professional (since Jan’17) working as trainer/consultant in corporate world for IT/BPO, manufacturing and finance firms in process management, product management, people management and quality management.
Overall 33 years of experience in Project Management, Program Management, Account Management in India and abroad (UK,USA,Malaysia,Colombo,Cambodia) while working with TOP 10 IT companies viz. Mastek, Patni and Techmahindra. Have extensively used MS-Office, MS-Visio, MS-Project and other management tools.
Extensive work experience in Delivery, Quality and PMO functions for applications development for clients in Manufacturing, Insurance and Telecom domains
Education Qualification: (M.Sc. in Maths and Comp. Science):
Rank Holder – Pune University in 1982 & 1980 at graduation and post-graduation level
- ITIL 4 Foundation by Axelos/Peoplecert in Apr’19
- Agile Scrum Master by EXIN in Dec’16
- SFIA – Accredited by SFIA foundation, UK in Dec’16
- Lead Auditor: Information Security Management Systems: ISO 27001:2013 in Sep’17 (TUV)
Typical consultancy/trainings offerings below:
- ITIL framework overview (Process mgmt.)
- CMMi Standard Overview (Quality mgmt.)
- ISO 9001,20K,27001 standards overview (Quality Mgmt.)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- ERP Overview
- AGILE Methodology (Product mgmt.)
- Program Management (Project mgmt.)
- QUALITY Management (QA and QC)
- Six Sigma & Lean in IT (Quality mgmt.)
- Risk management in IT
- Contract Management in IT
- 12.Business /HR Analytics
- Data Warehousing/Mining
- MIS with case studies
- Total Productive Maintenance(TPM)
- Information Security (Security Mgmt.)
- IT in SCM
- IT in CRM
- SFIA overview (HR mgmt.)
- MS OFFICE
Major Clients (Corporate):
- Amret Micro-Finance (Cambodia)
- Avalara Technologies (Pune)
- ATOS Origin (Bangalore)
- Spicer India (DANA group) (Pune)
- Pacific Dental Services (California, USA)
- Axis Technical Group, Pune
- Institute of Fundamentals of Quality, Pune
Major Clients (Academia) from Pune (India):
- SIMS (Symbiosis)
- Balaji Institute of Management
- MIT Enginerring College
- Suryadatta Management Institute
- Indus Business School
- SCIT (Symbiosis)