One Day Training on Problem Solving Techniques with Effective Communication Skills
- Definition of Quality, Voice of Customer, Variance, Sigma level, PDCA cycle,
- Root cause analysis, Pareto chart,
- Cause & Effect Diagram/Matrix, Awareness of FMEA
- Why Why Analysis(5W & 2H).
- Importance of Communication & Listening skills,
- Attributes & barriers of effective communication
- Advantages of fearless communication
- How to solve problems with effective communication skills.
For all Middle/Senior management employees from Mfg/Operation, Sales & Service, HRD, Finance department, & other department employees of an Organization.
In house training program can be organized for a group of 15 to 20 nos of participants your work place(per batch).
- Customer satisfaction.
- Good root cause analysis & Team work.
- Positive attitude towards work, Participation of every participant.
- These skills will enable effective meetings.
We all experience that meetings are conducted in most Organizations but they get dragged into non essential & non relevant points. This leads to wastage of time & avoidance of meeting. But a single input of attending IFQ’s training program in cross functional areas like:- kaizen & team work, 7 QC tools & leadership, Problem solving techniques & communication skills etc., can change approach & mindset of employees during meetings & brain storming sessions.